Once nearly eradicated in the United States, Bed Bugs have had large resurgences in the last several years. Their re-emergence can be linked to the increase in international travel, increased pesticide regulations and increasing resistance to many insecticides. Because of this it is important to contact a licensed pest control professional immediately if you believe you have Bed Bugs.
Our Bed Bug treatment process includes, with cooperation from our customers:
- Thorough inspections of all living spaces.
- Cleaning all items within the Bed Bug infested living area.
- Washing and drying all linens and clothes in hot water and high heat.
- Reducing clutter where Bed Bugs can hide.
- Physically removing bugs through cleaning and vacuuming.
- Pesticides used with caution.
- Steam treating when necessary.