Termite protection is not a luxury, it is a necessity! Each year, termites inflict $4-$5 Billion worth of damage to homes, like yours, across the country. This is damage that is not covered by most homeowners’ insurance policies. In the southeast, subterranean termites are a common occurrence, so it’s not a matter of if you will get termites but when.
If your home is not under warranty with us, or you are not happy with your current coverage, contact us today for a free inspection. During that inspection, one of our licensed pest professionals will inspect your home for visible signs of termite infestation and determine a customized solution to protect your home.
Why should you Choose Palmetto for your Termite Control needs?
- Termite damage is NOT covered by your Homeowner’s Insurance Policy.
- Formosan Termites are subterranean termites and have always been covered under our Termite Agreements.
- We perform a Complete Termite Booster Treatment at no additional cost every 7 to 9 years.
- Lifetime Termite Coverage as long as you pay your Annual Renewal Fee and meet your obligations under your Agreement.
- Annual Inspection Reports that include detailed descriptions of the inspection findings and include photographs of areas of your home to illustrate the findings.
- Damage Repair Agreements with up to $250,000 coverage.
- We are Termidor® Certified Professionals and Termidor® is the most effective termiticide on the market today.
- No Transfer Fee or additional treatment fees if you buy or sell a home under agreement with Palmetto.
Fact vs. Fiction
Be Aware! In the Southeast, there are four species of subterranean termites. The FORMOSAN termite is one of these four species and has been in the Southeast since the 1950’s. Some consumers believe that the FORMOSAN termite is new to this area and a type of super termite, rather than a subterranean termite. Some companies have taken advantage of this misconception, which is wrong!
A Bulletin from the Department of Pesticide Regulation at Clemson University states: “Standard ground treatment methods at the same concentration levels used for other termite species are effective against Formosan Subterranean termites. . .” No special treatments or baits are needed as long as thorough inspections of the structure are performed annually.
Do not be fooled into paying extra or buying additional treatments for FORMOSAN coverage!