Did Palmetto Exterminators treat your home while it was under construction?
If yes, your builder had us apply a chemical treatment to the wood and/or soil during construction for the prevention of subterranean termites, including the Formosan termite. This treatment ensured that you would have a termite-free home at the time of purchase.
A part of this treatment, your home was covered by a limited warranty which you have the option to renew annually. The renewal includes a $250,000 repair and re-treatment warranty, an inspection performed annually, and a copy of the detailed report. At the end of every 7- to 9-year cycle, your chemical barrier should be replenished. As long as you maintain your annual renewal warranty, we will perform these treatments, where needed, at no additional cost.
Why choose Palmetto Exterminators for termite control?
- Most homeowner’s insurance policies do NOT cover termite damage.
- Subterranean Formosan termites are covered under our Termite Service Agreement.
- A complete termite booster treatment is performed at no additional cost every 7 to 9 years.
- Lifetime termite coverage is provided as long as you pay your annual renewal fee and meet your obligations under our agreement.
- Annual inspection report includes a detailed description of all findings with photographs.
- Damage Repair Agreement includes up to $250,000 in coverage.
- Termidor® Certified Professionals (Termidor® is the most effective termiticide on the market today).
- No transfer fee or additional treatment fees if you buy or sell a home under agreement with Palmetto Exterminators.
Why builders/contractors choose Palmetto Exterminators for termite pretreatments?
- We offer pretreatment programs that are innovative, effective and economical. We dare you to compare.
- We utilize the best products on the market today: Bora-Care® and Termidor®.
- Our reliable and friendly staff is dedicated to our new construction business. Scheduling and documentation is no hassle.
- Palmetto Exterminators’ treatments are guaranteed to meet or exceed all applicable regulatory requirements. In addition, we treat the soil with Termidor® during annual inspections.
- The Termite Service Agreement with Palmetto Exterminators is automatically transferred to the new homeowner.
- Palmetto Exterminators offers the best termite protection plan in the Carolinas and Georgia, which includes damage repair agreements and automatic coverage for Formosan termites.
- Palmetto Exterminators is dedicated to assisting builders and contractors in any way possible.