- General. Welcome to www.PalmettoExterminators.net (the "Website"), a website owned by Palmetto Exterminators, LLC ("Palmetto Exterminators," "us," or "we). This Website is maintained as a service to our customers. We agree to provide you with information and services subject to the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms and Conditions" or "Agreement"). We may amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. If you continue to browse and use this Website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which govern Palmetto Exterminators' relationship with you in relation to this Website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you should not use this Website.
- Ownership. All content included on this Website is and shall continue to be the property of Palmetto Exterminators or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use, or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Website is prohibited except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Website. When using this Website, you agree not to copy, reverse engineer, otherwise, attempt to discover the source code, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained through Website. Additionally, except for any information in the public domain, you are not authorized to reproduce, transmit or distribute the proprietary information on the Website.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PALMETTO EXTERMINATORS OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSEES, OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE US OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PALMETTO EXTERMINATORS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY MATERIAL OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Palmetto Exterminators and its officers, employees, agents, licensees, and affiliates for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including but not limited to court costs, legal fees, awards, or settlements) relating to or arising out of your use of the Website, including any breach by you of the terms contained in this Agreement.
- Disclaimer for Links. We may provide links and pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties. For example, to register for an online customer account, customers of Palmetto Exterminators will be directed to and are required to register on an internet-based software platform that is not owned or maintained by Palmetto Exterminators. Links to such sites are provided as a service to our customers. Palmetto Exterminators makes no representations or warranties about such sites' content, completeness, quality, or accuracy. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that Palmetto Exterminators and its officers, employees, agents, licensees, and affiliates are not responsible for the availability of such links, resources, and content and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials made available on or from these linked websites. You also acknowledge and agree that Palmetto Exterminators and its officers, employees, agents, licensees, and affiliates are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to have been caused by or in relation to any failures and/or disruption to your computer system that results from your use of any such links, or for any intellectual property or other third-party claims relating to your using such links.
- Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated by Palmetto Exterminators at any time without notice. The disclaimers and limitations of liabilities outlined in this Agreement shall survive termination.
- Entire Agreement; Amendments. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals, and communications, written or oral. Palmetto Exterminators may change these Terms and Conditions periodically. You should check this webpage from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with the terms of this Agreement. Your continued use of the Website and/or the services available through this Website after such modifications will constitute your acknowledgment of the modified Terms and Conditions and your agreement to abide and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Certification. This Website is intended for adults. By using this Website, you certify that you are at least 16 years of age and that your answers provided on the contact forms published on the Website will be truthful. IF YOU ARE 15 YEARS OR YOUNGER, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your website use. You further agree that the information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Governing Law. The laws of South Carolina shall govern this Agreement without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Users agree that Charleston County, South Carolina's courts shall have personal jurisdiction over them in connection with any such disputes.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes your entire Agreement with Palmetto Exterminators with respect to your use of this Website.
- Waiver. The failure of Palmetto Exterminators to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Contacting Us. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please write to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to:
Palmetto Exterminators, LLC
4055 Faber Place Dr., Ste. 107
Charleston, SC. 29405
- Effective Date. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time. The effective date of this version of the Terms and Conditions is effective July 14, 2023