Termite protection is not a luxury, it is a necessity! Each year, termites inflict $4-$5 billion dollars in damage to homes and businesses, like yours, across the country.
This is damage that is not covered by most insurance policies. In the Southeast, subterranean termites are a common occurrence so it’s not a matter of if you will get termites, but when.
If your home or business is not under warranty with Palmetto Exterminators or you are not happy with your current termite control service, contact us to schedule a free inspection. During an inspection, one of our licensed pest control specialists will inspect your home or business for visible signs of termite infestation and determine a customized protection solution.
Why choose Palmetto Exterminators for termite control?
- Most homeowner’s insurance policies do NOT cover termite damage.
- Subterranean Formosan termites are covered under our Termite Service Agreement.
- A complete termite booster treatment is performed at no additional cost every 7 to 9 years.
- Lifetime termite coverage is provided as long as you pay your annual renewal fee and meet your obligations under our agreement.
- Annual inspection report includes a detailed description of all findings with photographs.
- Damage Repair Agreement includes up to $250,000 in coverage.
- Termidor® Certified Professionals (Termidor® is the most effective termiticide on the market today).
- No transfer fee or additional treatment fees if you buy or sell a home under agreement with Palmetto Exterminators.
Fact vs. fiction
Be aware! In the Southeast, there are four species of subterranean termites.
The Formosan termite has been in the Southeast since the 1950s. Some consumers believe that the Formosan termite is new to this area and a type of super termite, rather than a subterranean termite. Some companies have taken advantage of this misconception, which is wrong!
A bulletin from the Department of Pesticide Regulation at Clemson University states, “Standard ground treatment methods at the same concentration levels used for other termite species are effective against Formosan Subterranean termites…” No special treatments or baits are needed as long as thorough inspections of the structure are performed annually.
Do not be fooled into paying extra or buying additional treatments for Formosan termite coverage!